2024

I can’t believe we’re almost half way through 2024, I’ve been busy in the studio and realised I hadn’t updated here! 
I have had 2 wonderful shows, firstly York Ceramics fair in March and then Ceramic Art London in April which returned after a break in its new venue Olympia. 
I’m now forging ahead getting ready for Potfest in the Park at the end of July and then fast forward to September Craft Festival is coming to Wales! To run alongside this fabulous festival is an exhibition ‘Significant Forms’ at Canfas gallery in Cardigan. 
I’ll be running at porcelain slab building 2 day masterclass at Vessel Ceramics in Moretonhampstead 13th and 14th July, if you need any further info please do get in touch. 
It’s a busy summer ahead with lots of making and some holiday time with my girl who’s just finished her GCSE’s.

Justine